DTLA Mini Maker Faire showcases the amazing work of all kinds and ages of makers—anyone who is embracing the do-it-yourself (or do-it-together) spirit and wants to share their accomplishments with an appreciative audience. You can find all the specifics on how to apply on our official call for makers page.
We particularly encourage exhibits that are interactive and that highlight the process of making things.
Here are just some of the topics that we’re looking for:
- Student projects
- Homegrown Drones
- Arduino projects
- Raspberry Pi
- Space projects
- Conductive materials projects
- Kit makers
- Interactive art projects
- 3D Printers and CNC Mills
- Textile Arts and Crafts
- Home Energy Monitoring
- Rockets and RC Toys
- Sustainability & Green Tech
- Radios, Vintage Computers and Game Systems
- Electric Vehicles
- Science, Biology/Biotech, and Chemistry projects
- Puppets, Kites, and Other Whimsical Creations
- Music Performances and Participation
- Unusual Tools or Machines
- How to Fix Things or Take them Apart
Deadline to submit is October 28, 2017. Apply on our official call for makers page!